The Capoliveri Bike Park is an area located on Monte Calamita, which extends over more than 100 km of spectacular and interchangeable paths and roads. You will find at your disposal five permanent ring routes of different difficulty and length, each identified by a color and marked by special signs. Capoliveri bike park is also the association that since 2009 has been dealing with the management and maintenance of the trails in the area and annually organizes one of the MTB Marathon races, which has become one of the most spectacular and important at an international level: The Capoliveri Legend Cup. autumn 2021 the bike park had the honor of hosting the race for the conquest of the UCI Marathon world title.
Here are the five permanent routes of the Bike Park:
- Path A MAGNET, The path takes its name from the promontory of Mount Calamita, where the bike park is developed, the length is about 20 km and is the least demanding of the five planned
- Path B MINES, Path through the mines of Capoliveri of medium difficulty, length of about 17 km
- Route C RIPA EST, route that takes its name from its location on the east side of Monte Calamita overlooking the Tuscan coast of Maremma up to the Argentario promontory, medium difficulty, length 17 km
- Route D WORLD CUP, revised route of the 1994 Grundig World Cup, challenging level of difficulty and length of about 10 km
- Course E LEGEND CUP, the course is a taste of the UCI Marathon Legend Cup course, difficulty level difficult, length 41 km
Useful tips for tackling the paths: Always wear a helmet, be objective in judging your degree of physical training before starting the chosen path, always use the utmost caution, bring the right amount of water with you and wear suitable clothing and shoes.
For more information contact:
+39 3931708214 mail: email@example.com
The bike park remains available together with thepartners to advise and guarantee the best rental service and guided tours based on the biker's needs. By choosing the services of the park, part of the proceeds will be allocated to the care of the paths and the development of the projects